- GAME NOT LAUNCHING
- USER PERMISSION DENIED
- XBOX SUPPORT
GAME NOT LAUNCHING
C. UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL THE GAME
1. Navigate to My games & apps from the Xbox Home screen.
2. Highlight Aliens: Fireteam Elite from your game library.
3. Press the menu button on the controller.
4. Select Uninstall all to remove the game from your console.
5. Once completed, reinstall Aliens: Fireteam Elite.
USER PERMISSION DENIED
Please restart your Xbox console to reboot it completely and fix many common issues.
This process does not erase any of your games or data.
1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
2. Select Profile & system > Power, and then choose Turn off console or Restart console > Restart.
3. Run Aliens: Fireteam Elite.
For any issues related to your Xbox console, we recommend you to check the Xbox Support site.